Finance Business Partner – West Dublin – Salary €70,000 plus bonus and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with a few years post qualified experience looking to take ownership of a P&L with a annual turnover of €10m. Working closely with the division MD and Commercial Director and a dotted line to the FD. This role will require someone with strong commercial acumen and excellent communication.
- Monitoring budgets, highlighting variances and delivering commercial insights both to finance and non finance professionals
- Preparing and presenting the management reports for the division and Group
- Planning and delivering budgets, cashflow forecasts & models and overseeing pricing on potential bids
- Engage with and develop excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders & departments
- Work with the Group Finance team on monthly & annual reports
- Oversee company compliance, policy & procedures for the division
- Ongoing commercial input to assist divisional MD & Commercial Director to allow for informed business decisions
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in month end reporting
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- An analytical approach to numbers & proven business acumen
- Organisation & communication skills should be second to none!
- €70,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.