Job Description – Cost Accountant
Reporting to the CFO, a large biotechnology R&D facility situated in Dublin’s South East is seeking to hire an experience manufacturing Cost Accountant to provide business cost insights from manufacturing to operational and departmental costs.
- Bill of Materials Costing (BOM)
- Opex - Preparation of the annual Opex budgeting process per cost centre alongside operational stakeholders and continuous monitoring of same (actual spend versus budget) and investigating variances
- Standard costing - Annual updating of the standard costs, tracking and investigating variances
- Inventory – track and record inventory movement monthly, accurate valuation of inventory and associated provisions monthly
- Ad-hoc Financial Analysis as required
- Monthly reporting on DISC as part of the management reporting pack
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis in the area of product cost as required by the CFO
- CIMA or other full Accountancy Qualification
- Previous experience in Cost of Goods, BOM, valuing inventory and cost variance analysis in manufacturing
- Advanced Excel
• Strong basic plus bonus and benefits package
• Saoirse O’Brien on email@example.com or call 00 353 (0)86 140 9714
Note - We are working on a number of other roles at different levels, so do contact me for more details. At present, our clients cannot facilitate Visa’s for overseas candidates.