An Irish-owned global property company is seeking an experienced Client Accountant to join their successful team. Reporting into the Financial Controller, your role will be to manage and coordinate all finances for your portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind set with good communication skills. The ideal candidate to have between 3 to 5 years’ experience in finance, be that through audit or accounts prep and will be qualified or working towards completing their accountancy exams.
- Monthly, quarterly & annual reporting
- Stakeholder and relationship management both internally and externally
- Dealing with debtor accounts/queries
- Tenant recharges (insurance, utilities etc)
- Rent & service charge invoice raising
- Multiple bank accounts reconciliations
- Daily cash book entry
- Preparing service charge for audits and dealing with audit queries
- Service charge year-end billing
- Budget apportionments and billing
- Qualified or Part-qualified Accountant
- Advanced proficiency Excel & MS Office Working knowledge of Yardi Propware & Qube Horizon an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will have experience or an interest in the property sector
For more information on this position please contact Saoirse O'Brien on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.