Audit without the long hours and 80% remote - €60,000
Do you enjoy Audit but don’t like the long hours or having to be in the office more often than not? Well then this could be the role for you. Working with your own dedicated client portfolio, allocated to you at the beginning of the month, it’s up to you after that! There will be about one client visit a week and in 2023 it’s expected to be in the office about one day a week, but for 2022 it’s 100% remote working. How good is that?!
- Full ownership of a portfolio of clients, you decided when to do the work, communicate and execute
- Adhere to monthly deadlines & reporting schedule
- Conduct Quality & Audit reviews including on-site, planning & reporting
- Provide commentary, process improvement suggestions and ensure implementation
- Assist with training and development of either client team members or company workshops
- Work with clients on the findings of your review, help them improve & understand processes
- Qualified practice trained accountant
- Strong communicator – both verbal & written – someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone
- Relationship builder – working with a variety of clients across Ireland
- Due to there being one client visit a week, it would be preferable if you had a full license and a car, but not essential
- Confident, personable solution finder who works well on their own initiative
- €60,000 plus pension – remote working
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work on application.