Assistant Vat Manager - 45-55k + 10% bonus
As a member of our Tax Department, your initial focus will be on the management and provision of VAT compliance and advisory services .
- Responsibility for a portfolio of VAT clients
- Liaising closely and regularly with VAT clients
- Researching and resolving technical issues
- Responsibility for managing junior members of the tax department
- Assisting in planning and supervision of VAT compliance process
- Assisting colleagues within the Tax Department
- Liaising with the VAT manager and other managers, directors and Partners
- Assisting colleagues within the firm with tax queries
- Other ad hoc tax related duties.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional environment working in a tax department with a strong VAT background;
- Achieved excellence in their academic discipline in a business, mathematical or analytical discipline;
- Experience in providing Irish VAT compliance and advisory services
- Preferably with experience in the financial services and/or international business sectors.
Location: South Dublin
Please contact Jack Fogarty in PeopleSource on 01 631 6065 to discuss in more detail.