Accounts Assistant - 30-35k - Dublin
Our client operates in the Leisure and Entertainment sector. The business has grown rapidly in recent times and purchase volumes have increased accordingly.
Job Purpose: The successful candidate will ensure that cash/sales are received, reviewed and posted on a timely basis, that bank reconciliations are kept up to date, that petty cash and employee expenses are paid on a timely basis e.t.c.
- High volume bank reconciliations
- Weekly cash and credit card reconciliations and analysis
- Assisting with the coin change order process and confirming weekly requirement values
- Reconciliation of coin change order control accounts
- Liaising with cash in transit supplier each week
- Preparing support documentation & reviewing under/over queries
- Monthly sales posting process, involving extracting reports from till system and importing into financial system
- Other monthly journal postings and allocations
- Petty cash and employee expenses & Preparing turnover reports
- Preparing and issuing of wage and expense cheques
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Have relevant experience in a similar role
- Have worked with a high volume of transactions
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative
- Be interested in working in a changing, growing and demanding environment
- Have strong attention to detail
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
Please contact Jack Fogarty in PeopleSource on 01 631 6065 to discuss in more detail.