AP Accounts Assistant, German Speaking – North Dublin- 35k
Responsible for the Accounts Payable process and contributes to the Month-End GL Process, in a multi company, multi-currency environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for high volume invoice processing using Navision
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Sales Reporting
- Liaising with Management and Suppliers to follow up queries and approvals
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts & Month-End Reconciliations
- Adherence to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Month / quarter and year end f reporting, inclusive of P&L and Balance Sheet variance analysis.
- Weekly Electronic payment runs
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Emotional Intelligence — Leveraging high levels of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management, capacity to manage behavior, navigate social complexities and make personal decisions to achieve positive results.
- Navigating Complexity — Proactively and quickly making sense of complex issues; responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations; communicating complicated information simply.
- Collaboration — Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Building Strategic Trusting Relationship — Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with suppliers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- At least 2 year experience in a similar role.
- Leaving Certificate and / or relevant Third Level Qualification.
- Fluent written and verbal English and German essentia
- Strong communication skills, Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, ERP Systems ( Microsoft Dynamics experience desirable), Electronic Payments experience.