AR Assistant - 30k-35k plus benefits
The Account Receivable Assistant will report to the AR Manager. Primary responsibility for Accounts Receivable transacting and reporting. He/she will work with the Ireland finance team, who are dedicated to supporting the clients developing EMEA business.
- Ensuring Customer invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner.
- All aspects of collections
- Posting all customer receipts, ensuring remittances advices are received
- Creation of Commercial Invoices for import requirements
- Raising Down payment invoices and ensuring cash is received
- Revenue Recognition cut-off is accurate; Recognising Goods in transit at month-end and raising relevant Month End Journals as required.
- Bank Reconciliations & preparing and communicating Customer statements
- Ensure that pallets are charged correctly on invoices and invoices are VAT compliant.
- Raising Credit/Debit Notes where necessary & raising Journals for Bank Reconciliation purposes
- Liaising with AP team to ensure AP invoices relevant to Customers are processed in a timely manner
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience within a fast moving AR environment is essential
- Familiar with AR routines and looking to expand area of operation
- Previous experience of SAP is highly advantageous
- Experience of inter-company and multicurrency transactions
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
Please contact Jack Fogarty in PeopleSource on 01 631 6065 to discuss in more detail