The Accounts Assistant will report to the Company accountant. Primary responsibility for transaction processing across accounts receivable and payables, Bank and account reconciliations and reporting.
· Posting all customer receipts, ensuring remittances advices are received
· Revenue Recognition cut-off is accurate; Recognising Goods in transit at month-end and raising relevant Month End Journals as required.
· Bank Reconciliations & preparing and communicating Customer statements
· Daily cash reporting
· Ensure invoices are VAT compliant.
· Raising Credit/Debit Notes where necessary & raising Journals for Bank Reconciliation purposes
· Processing supplier payments;
· Posting invoices to general ledger;
· Reconciliation of supplier statements
· Assisting with the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts;
· Processing Month End Journals
· Processing expense claims
· General office administration;
Experience and Qualifications
· Familiar with AR and AP routines
· Experience of inter-company and multicurrency transactions
· Experience of Accounting and or ERP systems
· Proficient in the use and Excel
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· “Can-do” attitude with flexible approach to work
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of programs
· Fast learner with an ability to progress
· Strong academics
For further details, contact Peter
M: 083 011 6675
PeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm. To note this role will not qualify for sponsorship therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.