Accounts Assistant for Property Management Accounts Team
My client is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant person to join their busy team dealing with a substantial portfolio of properties around Dublin.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team; and with an ability to adapt & be reactive in a fast paced environment.
The following tasks are indicative of the role but the list is not exhaustive;
- We are operating with Qube (property software system) but we will provide training on the system.
- Managing the posting of rents, management fees & charges and ongoing tracking of amounts due and payable.
- Checking banks for payments received
- Posting rent receipts to Qube – includes reviewing online banking
- Review vendor invoices received, ensuring invoice details are accurate
- Processing vendor invoices into the company database
- Processing payments of vendor invoices. Liaise with vendors to ensure invoices are compliant, answer and investigate vendor queries
- Ensuring vendor invoices are paid on time
- Initiating contact with vendors to secure payments on outstanding invoices
- Preparation of monthly reports summarising transactions for property owners.
- Arranging refund payments – eg for tenant deposit refunds
- Arranging payment runs – EFT & Cheques
- General office duties associated with accounts like filing
- Data updates to our systems – eg archiving data, updating lease information
- Liaising with service providers and property owners.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Reconciliation and payment of creditors.
- Processing of letting and property management files.
- Assisting accountants and other staff in general accounting related tasks or queries as required.
- Working with internal management information systems and relevant computer applications like Outlook, Word, Excel
- At least 3 years experience
- Excel & Word proficiency
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Good communication skills
- Have fluency in written & oral English
- Show confidence in dealing with people both in person and over the phone
- Willingness to work hard and ability work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
- An ability to multitask
- Confidentiality is vital