Assistant Accountant – Tallaght – Manufacturing
Reporting to an experienced Financial Controller, this role will provide great exposure to the full finance function. The role will suit an outgoing, experienced accountant/technician. This well-known Irish brand is looking for someone who will embrace their heritage!
- Completion of monthly financial reporting
- Management of AP & Credit Control function
- Delivery of monthly forecasting & budgets
- Working with other teams providing commercial input
- Liaising with Group HQ in relation to any finance queries
- Internal controls ensuring all processes are in line with same
- Nearly qualified accountant or qualified accounting technician
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- This is a manufacturing environment, to learn the business, the role is based onsite until such time as the successful candidate is ‘up to speed’ when flexible working arrangements can be discussed. The ideal candidate will live in the local area
- Working on your own initiative, comfortable building relationships outside of finance
- Experience with SAP would be ideal
- €45,000 - €55,000 depending on experience, plus bonus potential
- Rachel Tubridy 086 662 9674 or email email@example.com
This role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.