Accounting Manager – Transformation – North Dublin – Hybrid work model – Salary up to €110,000
Our client is looking for an experienced finance transformation manager to join the team. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, this role will keep you busy and your mind active.
A wide variety of projects need to be delivered over the next few years from system implementation, to transforming the current set up from country to function, to bringing more activities to Dublin from across Europe to streamlining, simplifying & automating current processes, there is a lot to be done.
- Key will be building relationships across the board with the ability to influence and bring about change in a proactive, positive, and timely manner
- Point of contact and lead on a variety of transformation projects
- Work with both the Shared Service Centre and In-country teams to streamline, improve and automate finance processes
- Oversee the implementation of improved compliance across accounting, reporting, statutory & regulatory processes
- Improvement processes to reduce risk and increase efficiency
- Support the implementation of a new ERP system
- Other projects will include CoSec work, SLA reviews and producing training manuals
- Ideally Big4 trained with about 10yrs PQE experience within a SSC transformation project
- US GAAP & Sox controls
- Proven track record of successful finance process transformation
- €100,000 - €110,000 plus bonus & benefits
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.