Costing Accountant – Rathmines, Dublin 6 – €50,000 - €60,000A long established global Irish construction services company is looking for an experienced accountant to join their team. Part of a small head office team of 10 (3 in finance) working on your own initiative will be essential. With such a small team, everyone ‘mucks in’. They are onsite five days per week, there will be an option to do one day from home once probation has been passed. This role will suit someone who wans to come in, do the job and go home. It’s busy, but as everyone knows their roles due to the low staff turnover, it’s a really team effort and a nice environment.Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- VAT and payroll returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Using SAGE for purchase orders
- Working on EXCEL to manage all projects. This business is in the construction industry, managing costs, deadlines and overruns on each project is essential
- AP & AR for each project
- Excellent communication – fluency in English is essential
- Qualified, or almost qualified accountant or accounting technician
- Experience in the construction industry would be preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of SAGE would be ideal, again not essential
- EXCEL is essential
Contact PeopleSource.ie is a finance and accounting recruitment firm.This role will not qualify for sponsorship. All applicants must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- €50,000 - €60,000 total remuneration. 21 days leave.