We are looking for THREE people to join our team. If you currently work in a Finance & Accounting recruitment team but are looking for change, we could be for you! Or if you are in Accounting and looking for something completely different this too could be for you!
Why would you want to join PeopleSource.ie?
- We are a close-knit high performing team, we’re really friendly but not ‘in your face’
- We’re professional and honest, we aim to give solid advice to both clients & candidates
- We’re flexible – we work in the office a couple of days a week to share information but other than that you work where you want – home, office, beach, boat!
- We don’t have KPI’s – we do have financial targets and values, if you share our values, it is up to you how you achieve your targets. We’ll support you with what you need/want to achieve
- We don’t have a threshold and our bonus structure is very attractive
- We all work in the same discipline, we share insights & ideas – allowing us often to both outperform the market and ‘punch above our weight’
- We have great clients & candidates who are a pleasure to deal with
- We host & sponsor some great events; all ideas are welcome – the more the merrier!
- We can talk about GAA, Fashion, Sailing, Art, Books, Movies, Festivals & Current Affairs to name but a view of our hot topics
- Oh, and our basic salaries tend to be more than most too!
It would be great if you
a) Are already in Finance & Accounting recruitment and are looking for a change
b) Are a qualified or part qualified accountant and looking for a career change
c) Are a fast learner, love recruitment and are keen to commit to Finance & Accounting recruitment
But don’t just take our word for it, here is what one of our candidates said about our service…
‘I will always mention your name to anyone who asks, but the reason why is that I genuinely valued your help and appreciated your honest feedback and approach, so it’s a recommendation based on a very positive experience.’
Contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 662 9674 for more information.