Technical Accountant – Tech Multinational – Dublin City Centre
Our client, a market leading global technology company working within the Internet of things, big data and telecommunications space seeks a Technical Accountant to join their growing finance team in their well established Dublin EMEA Headquarters.
This role offers a strong compensation package, a clear career progression path and the opportunity to participate in exciting global projects. Experience with USGAAP, IFRS and SOX a distinct advantage.
- Co-ordinate financial statements preparation for the EMEA region
- Prepare/review financial statements for a number of entities
- Key point of contact for technical updates and new accounting requirements
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Support ad hoc and special projects as required
- Qualified accountant with circa 0 – 2 years PQE
- Mid-tier practice training preferable
- US GAAP, SOX and IFRS experience
- Motivated, analytical with excellent communication skills
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on 086 6099544 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.