Decathlon is the world's largest sports retailer and our dream is to make sport accessible for all! We create innovative sports equipment and apparel for over 70 sports at a fair price for our users. Operating in over 40 Countries across the world, we work tirelessly to develop sporting communities and to encourage our users to try as many sports as they can (hence the name Decathlon – 10 sports).
In Ireland, the Finance team provides services to the European Supply Chain as well as the Irish retail and E-commerce business. The vision for our finance team is to become the Decathlon Supply Finance Training Hub for the company on an international level and to support Decathlon Ireland on a local level.
We are now recruiting a Tax Accountant to work together towards this vision.
- Preparing the VAT report
- Preparing Intrastat report
- Give detail to the authorities in case of precise demands from them
- Guarantee the reliability of the VAT information in the accounting
What are we looking for?
- Have experience in Tax
- Have a diploma in Business, Finance or Accountancy.
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role (in an audit firm or international company is a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Rigorous and conscientious
- Excel Proficiency
- Mobile in the shortterm and open to frequent travels in Europe
- Sportive and practice sport regularly