Senior Commercial Manager
This role will be overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business. As a senior Commercial Manager you will be managing large strategic tenders and proposals and providing commercial support on our existing projects. You be responsible for driving, delivering & forecasting the cost and scope of projects within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Senior Commercial Manager is responsible for the client solutions
· The Senior Commercial Manager will establish the project plan baseline, define project scope, secure the necessary resources & build the estimates
· Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
· Extensive experience in contract reviews.
· Ensure knowledge sharing and a consistent approach to pre-sales facilitating an efficient sales approach and a profitable project delivery. Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
· Confer with management, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
· Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
· Review material and labour requirements
· Prepare cost and expenditure statements
· Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Strong Finance background is important
· Strong design background
· Excellent commercial acumen
· Excellent Project Management skills and a PMI certification preferred
· Strong knowledge of contractual agreements
· Strict adherence to deadlines
· Ability to analyse previous tenders and outcomes
· Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Flexible in line with business requirements
For a confidential discussion call Jack on 086 145 1285 or email email@example.com