Project Accountant – Oil/Gas/Fuel – Dublin City Centre
Our Client, a well-established and leading Irish brand, are currently seeking an experienced Project Accountant for an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of permanency. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will undertake specific projects to remove manual procedures from the Finance Function.
- Review and improve payments system
- Automate supplier invoice entry
- Implement best practices around supplier set up
- Review and improve month end and reporting processes
- Compile detailed SOP’s for current and new processes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified accountant
- Experience in a large company with exposure to manual processes
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hight level of accuracy and attention to detail
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on email@example.com or 086 6099544 for a confidential discussion.