Project Accountant (Permanent) – Commercial Developer – North Dublin
An exciting role has arisen for a Project Accountant to join a highly successful and well-established Commercial Developer based in North Dublin. The Project Accountant will work on multi million Euro, high profile projects based across Europe.
Reporting to the European Financial Controller, the role will be accountable for monitoring the progress of large projects. Offering a fantastic mix of financial management and project accounting, this is a highly visible role and an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a leading US organisation.
- Preparing & maintaining budgets, forecasts and cashflows across a number of projects running simultaneously
- Providing quality financial information for each project on a timely basis
- Building relationships both externally & internally to ensure service levels, timelines and budgets are delivered on time and in (or under!) budget
- Weekly cashflow reviews, highlighting any variances or anomalies
- Tracking & reviewing expenditure and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring payment runs are prepared, authorised and executed in line with project plans
- Responsible for preparation and review of quarterly/annual accounts
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience in the construction/engineering or property sector preferred
- Excellent communicator with proven relationship building required
- Strong Excel. Good working knowledge Yardi would be ideal but not essential
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on 086 6099 544 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.