Pricing/Cost Accountant – part qualified
Our client, a privately-owned household name, based beside Connolly DART Station is looking to expand their finance team. The role will suit someone who has a business degree, cost accounting experience and has potentially started their accountancy exams.
Reporting to the Financial Controller
- If you are ambitious, driven and see yourself as a future financial controller, then this could be the stepping stone for you. Working in a multi-faceted business the first 12 months will be focussed on understanding pricing and how it is structure across over 200 outlets.
- Next there will be participation in the full-scale implementation of a new system.
- The overall goal is to understand and learn all aspects of the finance department to become an integral part of the team and the growth of the business.
- Ambition, excellent communication, hunger to learn, inquisitive, bright and analytical
- Business degree as a minimum but ideally someone who is thinking of doing their accountancy exams as there could be the potential for a study package with this role
- A few years’ experience in cost accounting would be a distinct advantage
- Email or call (01) 631 6065