“If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Join the young energetic team of this leading sports retailer and combine your passion for sport with your business and finance acumen. This is an ideal opportunity to gain exceptional first-hand experience within a global finance team. You will be a dynamic, hard working person with the ability to work and play equally hard, be proactive and make clear, well-reasoned decisions. You will go above and beyond to contribute to the success of this world class organization. And your rewards will be great.
- You will benefit from comprehensive accounting on-the-job training to become autonomous as quickly as possible while taking responsibility for:
- AP, AR, Payments Reconciliations, Invoice matching across European Departments
- Debriefing P&L for allocated products and develop strategies for change
- Work with project groups with various experts from 40 countries
- Participate in sports projects dependent on you interests.
- Currently studying for Accounting Exams and have proven experience in working in finance.
- A passion for sport in general while taking ownership of your own preferred sport
- Be able to work collaboratively as a team and be a self-starter
- Have the vitality to contribute to the growth and energy of the company
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Have good time Management and excellent communication skills.
Salary c. €28 – €35,000 dae