Role: General Ledger Accountant
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, a market leading global technology company working within the Internet of things, big data and telecommunications space seeks a General Ledger Accountant to join their large finance team in their well established Dublin EMEA Headquarters. This role offers a strong compensation package, a clear career progression pathway and the opportunity to participate in exciting global projects. This role ideally suits a candidate who comes from a small – mid tier practice. Post practice experience with USGAAP and SAP a distinct advantage.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Consolidation of accounts
- Supporting stakeholders
- P&L management for your entity
- Statutory reporting / filing
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Taxation requirements related to your entity
- Qualified accountant with circa 0 – 2 years PQE
- Mid-tier practice training preferable
- US GAAP, SOX
- Motivated, analytical with excellent communication skills
For more information please contact Aoife Davis on 086 6099544 or email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.