Our client a fast-growing renewable energy group are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their team based in Dublin City Centre. The role reports into the head of commercial finance and will give the candidate an opportunity to work within a multifunctional team across different sectors. The main responsibilities will be providing financial analysis into all transactions across the group and to develop the business planning and forecasting process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the development of business plans and budgets for the Business, working with owners to provide inputs and analysis on all aspects of development, construction and operation of assets
- Develop and maintain capital expense assumptions for input into business cases and budgets, reflecting key procurement contracts.
- Collate and understand key revenue assumptions including yield analysis and Power Purchase Agreement pricing and key financial terms for input into Revenue modelling
- Work closely with portfolio managers to reflect schedules, interdependencies and risks in budget planning and phasing
- Establish robust operational expense assumptions for input into business models and budgets
- Assist in provision of financial analysis for M&A and funding agreement negotiations
- Provide timely financial due diligence to support close of M&A and funding transactions
- Manage execution of fund flows on close of transactions, ensuring tight control against Agreement schedules, providing timely reconciliations and reporting
- Deliver analysis and inputs to key procurement contract negotiations, including quantitative analysis during delivery phase
- Coordinate with development and engineering teams to compile and maintain auditable support for financial model assumptions
• A qualified Accountant with one year PQE.
• Must have experience supporting FP&A function.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Good communicator with strong written and presentation skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate track records as a team player with the flexibility to work both independently and in cross-functional teams.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills required.