Our client, a well-known international company, is currently seeking a financial analyst to join their rapidly expanding Dublin-based team and play a crucial part in shaping their future.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated finance professional to build on their existing skillset as part of a driven team with a range of exciting ongoing projects. The successful applicant will enter a workplace dedicated to investing in people, providing formal training as well as regular opportunities for career progression.
- Coordinating the budget & forecast process
- Analysing and interpreting monthly financial results
- Monitoring internal controls
- Using KPIs to monitor and drive business performance
- Supporting the preparation of financial business plans
- Performing commercial analysis and financial appraisals of business cases
- Providing expert support for projects as required
- Recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA candidate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to express complex ideas and summarise datasets to non-technical peers and management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative to drive business improvements
- Proficient MS Excel
- SAP familiarity is desirable