Credit Controller – South Dublin
A Global Fashion Company with a South Dublin HQ are seeking an experience Credit Controller to join their growing business. Working closely with the Credit Control Manager and playing a key role in the wider finance team, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, evolving business.
- Responsible for credit control ledger
- Processing credit notes
- Responsible for debt note query resolutions
- Creating manual invoices
- Preparing credit limit reports
- Reconciling accounts
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on problem accounts
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong credit control and sales ledger skills
- Highly motivates and results orientated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on 086 6099544 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.