Credit Control Manager – South Dublin
Our client, an International Fashion Company based in South Dublin, is seeking a Credit Control Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role within the finance department. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a growing international business.
- Lead, manage and motivate the credit control team
- Act as key point of contact for all major internal and external communications in relation to credit issues
- Enhance the process associated with the approval and monitoring of customer credit limits
- Develop strong commercial relationships with key customers
- Manage and administrate the direct debit accounts
- Prepare monthly report of outstanding debt
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills, SAP and Navision experience a plus
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience managing a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on 086 6099544 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.