Commercial Finance Analyst
Reporting to: Commercial Finance Manager for Network & In-Home
The key responsibility will be for developing and reviewing bid models and forecasts as well as the preparation and financial review of pricing contracts. They will be a critical resource within the team where stakeholder management and engagement is key.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Finance Manager in all commercial finance matters across the Division
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Work with the Commercial Team to highlight areas for improvement on the bid process
- KPI development, measurement and analysis
- Other ad-hoc analysis work across the business
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Commercially minded qualified accountant with financial relevant experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good initiative to work both with and independent of the Finance Manager and senior management team
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Please contact Jack on 086-1451285 to discuss in more detail.