A large utilities group based in Dublin City Centre are looking for enthusiastic commercial analyst professionals to join a highly motivated team to achieve maximum value for this particular group. The successful candidate will be involved in the developing and challenging of business decisions along with contract negotiations.
- Develop, review and challenge business investment decisions as part of a cross functional commercial working group
- Develop and deliver the long-term financial modelling
- Provide Financial support for commercial contract negotiations
- Engage in numerous projects, giving support in accounting, financial and commercial analysis.
- Qualified accountant with 2 years relevant experience
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of financial modelling
- Knowledge and experience in commercial transactions, project finance and engagement with clients.
- Advanced levels of MS Excel
- Proficient problem solver