Accounts Payable – Dublin City Centre
Our client, a well established and leading Irish brand, are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly skilled and experience finance team.
Based in Dublin City Centre and reporting to the Finance Manager, this role offers excellent development and learning opportunities.
- Process a high volume of invoices
· Reconciliation of accounts
· Prepare and process electronic transfers payments
· Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other accounts
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
· Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to inquiries
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
· Strong IT skills with Microsoft Navision experience a plus
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on email@example.com or 086 6099544 for a confidential discussion.